Smokey D’s BBQ believes in and strives to give back to our neighbors and surrounding communities. We support organizations and events that have a positive impact and make our communities better places to live and work.
Over the past several years, we have contributed to many community and charitable organizations and events. Our donations consist of In-Kind gifts (food, gift cards, sauce, & specialty products), as well as monetary donations.
As we receive a multitude of requests each week; all requests must complete an online application and be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to give to every organization/event even though most are very worthwhile causes. Due to the number of requests received, we have established the following guidelines and application process.
Charitable Contribution Restrictions:
We do not give charitable contributions to:
- Individuals seeking assistance , including fundraisers whose sole purpose is raising funds for an individual and/or family
- Adult sports teams
- Tournament teams
- Political organizations
- Organizations seeking support for pageants, conventions, expos or conferences
- Organizations outside a 50 mile radius
- Race Car/Truck Teams
We require that an application to be filled out online in its entirety. All requests must follow the process listed below to receive serious consideration:
- Request must be completed at least 30 days prior to the date of the event
- Requests must be submitted online only using the form provided
- Requests received via email and/or phone will not be considered
- Please refrain from calling our corporate location to check on the status of your request. All requests will be responded too in a timely fashion, assuming complete contact information is provided on the request.
- Checks will only be made payable to organizations and events, not individuals
- In-Kind gifts must be picked up